Friday, May 9, 2008

Hanging with Martin

Martin had 2 cups for the week. He told me to put my name on mine.
This was my name before kids in school made fun of me.
Went on a historical skate trip to Grants Tomb

This is how Martin Cooks
Bk + 5boro= me not broke. Thanks 5BORO BK 5Boro BK 5boro BK

This is how Martin dries his socks
Cup buddies


On my way to meet Martin I saw the MITZVAH TANK! Coming to a neighborhood near you to lower the value of your neighborhood and buy your house!



I skated some projects out in Brooklyn, fell and ripped my pants and got this hickey. My underwear was too small that day too.

Needless to say, my pants are now shorts and I was daring to stick a razor blade down my shorts and cut off my underwear in front of little hood rats and their moms. There they are in the garbage.
DUDES GOT HIS OWN BLOCK. But look, it says "Fat Albert" on the big sign, but "FAD Albert" on the awning underneath.
How do you afford gas outside of NJ?Mike Alexander is crazy

No comments: