Thursday, October 16, 2008

I TURNED 21 AND IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY

Went out to NJ to meet my sister and mother for lunch. We're both inked.
Ar got me balloons!!! now when i wake up i know how old i am!

Oh when i got out of the NJ Transit train i saw this. Isn't a little too soon to make money of the dude? Plus i actually laughed out loud when i saw this shit. too creepy
This is Alyse and I rejoicing after being in different states
Cheesecake factory wished me a happy birthday, but i took a piss while everyone came out to sing to me. Me-1 Cheescake factory and embaressment-0
I picked up smoking along with drinking on my 21st. Wax ciggs mad hyphy
This is Kadeem. He said happy birthday to me.
Me at zoo eating my cake Ar made for me. She made it herself. It was Chocolate and Banana. It was going to be a giant skateboard, but she dropped half of it while making it. Still it tasted like banana bread with chocolate and banana slices around it. Beautiful
BK excited about cake.

Moms hooked me up with a board
Beaut
Me and 50. Dudes gold
Andre psyched im older to take more punches less like a bitch
Brengar surprised to see me older
She likes to stay fit
Ar and 50. She gonna be psyched when all her grown up friends who have real job see her tagged in a photo in Facebook with little 50. Her friends are gonna ask her what she does when she hangs out with me. sweet
Next day we went to Dumbo and got some great pizza on the Pier

She doesnt eat. But she ate this. So its good
Then we got home made ice cream on the pier. Even awesome er
But she wasnt psyched on me flashing her with the disposable camera in an elevator
Me EATING SHIT ON  A FAKIE TRE FLIP AT UNION. WORST FALL IN RECENT HISTORY
It was a great birthday. Ar was so psyched all night that she met my friends and she hugged you guys. She talked about it 20 times. Thanks for anyone who wished me some good wishes about living to be 21.

No comments: