Monday, October 6, 2008

NYC/Lowell/ Boston/ New Hampshire



Some girl was giving tats at a surprise birthday party for Bob in Lowell. I got a snake eating a toothbrush. Snakes have fangs though, he's gonna brush the teeth of the dead mouse above.
BK GOT TATTED UP TOO! BEAR VS DRAGON!
Dan got an oreo running from a glass of milk.

Kicked it in Lowell
NO LIE. Peep the top left window. This is a jail, everyone was banging on the windows at us, and the 1 and only female prisoner on the top left got out of her jumpsuit and shook her black titties at us. Then she got up and was shaking her ass. Dan and I were in heaven. We almost bailed her out.

Sick Industrial Revolution bullshit at some Lofts on the water
Even sicker industrial revolution bullshit to shralp on
Nice housing lay out. Check out your neighbors tits
We went even MORE north! i'm getting fucking worldly
Bk loves ice cream I love beer
This is a scuplture from my new job. We entitled the piece "Slept too long on the front yard of my estate in Boca Raton"


New tat status
Dre's Birthday=Eat pineapple rice
Dre's Birthday = Not allowed to bring my gun to the movies
Lowell Day 1= BK evening out his diet

No comments: